Thursday, November 6, 2008

3rd

It hurts to see little Jae suffered quite a bit at the infant care. It's only 3rd day and she's got an abrasion around her left eye and today she was totally out of voice. Mummy said she cried the whole morning that's why. Now she's left with a little coarse squeaky voice. She was also very tired by the time I fetch her back at 7. I tried my best to keep her happy after that. Kind of like a make up for the terrible time she must be going through at the center. So I brought her to the playground, to the petrol kiosk to pick up some drinks, played toys with her and even carry her around the house while chatting to her.


She lost a bit of her cheerfulness. Can tell she's visibly shaken or unhappy. I wish there's an easier way for this. She's always on the top of her voice when she cries and if we let her go on she'll start vomitting her food. So that's why we never let her cry for too long to cause damage. She's a very smart kid. We prefer to talk logic to her.


Unfortunately we don't call the shots at the center. I do however, want to know what happened to her left eye the other day. We got daily reports on paper but nothing was mentioned. Am rather pissed by the fact they arn't being honest about it. I understand kids do fall down and get injured. But at least they should come clean and let us know what happened. I won't blame them. I just want to know what has been done.


It seems like I'll need to speak to someone tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mummy Carol said...

jae,

aunty is so sad when reading this... really, im teary... so heartpain to see what u gone thru.. u are a brave girl! u will be alright soon... aunty think this maybe a transition period so mummy eil must be brave too! i know it's not easy, i will pray that everything will be good and little jae dun ever lose ur cheerfulness k!

mummy eil, i totally agree wi u. must seek an explanation on the bruise thingy. we must know what happened and must know that baby is in good and safe hand...
dun be too sad ya, cheer up!

Little Jae said...

Thank you Aunty Carol! I am sure I will be able to go thru this transition and not let mummy worry again :)