Monday, November 3, 2008

1st Day

In a few hours time, our little queen will be on her way to her first day in school. I prefer to think of the child care as school because I would like to think she's going to be learning stuffs, although I kind of know that wouldn't be true.

She's not sleeping well tonight. Not sure if it's the excitment of school or the excessive chocolate her aunt and grandpa was feeding her earlier. I suspect it's the latter. Mamma's getting her to sleep. Can't afford to be a panda on the first day.

I'm going to be out for appointment the whole day. Can't really check out on her. I hope she'll be okay there. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Mummy Carol said...

Good luck little Jae! :)

Dun worry, she's such a smartie and cutie. Im sure she will adapt to her school-life soon!

Aunty Carol loves reading ur blog so much and wana squeeze ur cheeks!!! Next time share ur pancake wi me ya! hee

Little Jae said...

Thank you Aunty Carol!

I did cry for awhile, especially when other babies start crying, I feel sad too and so I join them!

We have form a orchestral in the center

:(