Tuesday, November 4, 2008

1st Day



Jae survived her 1st day. She was ok when we brought her in and she played by herself for awhile and even disturbed other baby. She succeeded in waking up two of them. By the way, she's the oldest there! She started crying realising that I'm not around and the play area was not fun anymore. Her freedom of 13mths gone! My heartached to see her cry till she fell asleep, she never have to go through this at home. We will make sure she stop crying before we put her back to sleep. I almost cried watching her from outside.

I went home at about 12pm, did some work, tidy up the house, vacuum and mop the floor (it has been weeks since we last mop the floor), change the bedsheet, clean up the kitchen and fridge, throw away all the expired food stuff, cans, sauces, etc. And finally cook her porridge and prepare Claypot chicken rice for dinner. I already cannot remember when was the last time I prepared dinner, I think it was 2yrs back! So much have been done, I'm happy!


I picked her up at about 5:30pm. She was playing by herself, but she cried the moment she saw me. For the 1st day, she did well, at least she is well-behaved and did not fuss as much as we though. For that, I rewarded her with few pieces of chocolate cookies!


"Jae, you are such a brave girl. Mummy and Daddy love you!"

No comments: