Monday, August 3, 2009

Ben Ben

Jae picked up a little cute bolster when she went shopping with mummy at Kiddy "hole in the pocket" Palace. Normally she would just give it a nice snug and throw it aside. Not this time. She was holding on the bolster everywhere she went, just the that time when she didn't want anyone to touch the barney bag. So mummy decided to buy it for her.

What I didn't realize is how quickly she got a name for the little white bolster with little prints of whales, trees and other animals. She's calling it "ben ben". Don't ask me why or where she got that name from. I thought she got names like 臭臭 (blankie) and booboo (pacifier) from us, kind of like her own interpretation of the sounds we say to her. I told her it's called bolster but it ended up becoming "benben"

Whatever that makes my princess happy is good...

No comments: