Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Funny Conversation

Swimming instructor: "Wow the way she kicks is amazing!"

Mum: "Ya she could be the female version of Michael Phelps."

Swimming instructor: "Don't forget my 1% if that ever happens...you know Michael is worthed 100 millions now?!"

*Laughter all round.

That was the conversation in the pool on Wed, along with 4 more mummies and their little ones. We have been religiously bringing Jae to water confident/basic swimming lessons at Aquaduck for the past 3-4 months. Now Jae loves the pool so muc
h she's always a little happier every Wednesday. So we decided to let her continue for a couple more months and see how things goes. 

Although I will never hope my little one can one day become a great swimmer, the prospect of retiring from my job and become my daughter's manager sure is a tempting thought. Heehee.

Just kidding.

No comments: