Saturday, August 23, 2008

Planning a Legacy

When we talk about Legacy, we used to think of writing a "Will" and how we want our Estate to be distributed to our loved ones. If you have watch enough drama and news, you will see how family breakdown fighting over the dead man's money. Even with "Will" written, it can still be revoked and debated with. It's really sad to see all these bad example.

I think Legacy planning is a beautiful thing to do. I believe it is more than just writing a Will and updating it each year. It should be passing down of the family values to the next generation and the next next generation and more generations to come. Telling stories of one's life and becoming a Legend in the family. Isn't it sweet to have your great great great grand children reading about your stories during your lifetime. Now, in the world of technology, it is simply possible by just blogging. Thanks to whoever created blogspot!


It's sad that I didn't get to know my Grandpa, I was not even born and nor my Grandma since she passed away when I was just 4 years old. I can't remember my childhood, only some old photos to remind of the past. And here a picture of daddy and mummy when we are about 1 year old.
Daddy

Mummy

I want Jae to know everything about her childhood, I want her to remember us and her grandparents when we pass on and hopefully she will continue writing too continue this legacy...

No comments: