Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rice Cooker

I have been wanting to buy a new rice cooker for ages but I just can't convince the man to change one since ours is still in good condition and we rarely cook at home. Well... when did woman buy things give a reason, if I want to change it, then, change it. Anyway, I have been eyeing those digital rice cookers with multi function abilities. I like the fact that it can cook plain rice, sushi rice, mixed rice, congee, steam, soup and even cake, and it's idiot-proof.

Finally after months.... may I present to you....

I'm so going to cook something tonight... maybe "claypot chicken rice" cooked in a rice cooker?




2 comments:

Dion Lim said...

i'm using this one too!

but so far it's only producing plain white rice.... :(

Little Jae said...

try sushi rice instead... tastier!